Add a frugal tip right here. And enter my giveaway.
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is the time of the week when my hostesses and I share our frugal tips with you and ask you to participate, too. Anything done frugally can be included — food, crafts, clothing shopping, almost everything can be done for less.
You can participate by:
- Clicking on and reading the links below that interest you
- Using the Tweet, Like, +1, and Share buttons above to share the frugal love. Everyone loves to save a buck or two.
- Adding a frugal tip of your own. Use the comment area if you have a tip but no blog post to share.
- Adding your blog post to the linky. Your one post will show up on the four hostess websites! Make sure your post was published within the last seven days. Our linky is open until Friday night.
Your Frugal Tuesday Tip hostesses are:
- Kimberly at Frugal Playground
- Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
- Julia S. at Confessions of a Frugal Mind
- and me, juliecache!
If you are linking up, be courteous and link back to this hostess page by copying and pasting the following text in your post, or you can copy (Control-A, Control-C) and paste (Control-V) the code in the box to place our blog hop button anywhere on your blog. You know it looks cool.
AND, I’m having a GIVEAWAY!
I’m teaching a Blogging Basics class in Sept. and one lucky person will get to attend FREE! I’ve been blogging with Blogspot and WordPress (both free and self-hosted) – since 2007. I’ve blogged for different reasons: to share my enthusiasm for geocaching, gps technology, and nature; to keep my out of town family up to date on my household’s doings; for my business, to keep homeschool families up to date on events of interest; and to inform the public and call them to activism over local events (here and here).
In this class, I’ll take participants through from an idea to a finished product, and tailor instruction to their needs. This is a $38 value.
NEW! Blogging Basics
Are you thinking about starting a blog? Blogging is a powerful business
tool that can help get your marketing message to your target customer.
Personally, it is a great way to create an electronic
journal or digital memoir for friends and family to
enjoy. Course taught by Julia. Julia is an
experienced blogger and in this course she will
walk you through the basics of blogging.
Tuesdays, 9/20-9/27, 7-9 p.m., $38. Stilwell Junior
High, Computer Lab, #COM02
Are you ready to start a blog? TO ENTER: Leave a comment here about what your new blog will be about by Sept. 8 11:59 pm. I’ll then close comments and announce a winner on Sept. 9.