My giveaway and meetup have very good odds for you to win one copy of The City Homesteader: Self-sufficiency on Any Square Footage. By coming to my meetup, you’ll get to go through my uncut coupons from the past month and take what you want. To give you an idea of the coupons I’ll have with me, know that I don’t have pets and I am loyal to Tide. I have a good stockpile of deodorant, too. 🙂
Visit my Examiner column to read a review of the book. You have up to two options to win this book:
- Come to my frugal gals meetup. Attendance is not required to enter or to win. But I’d love to hand your prize to you in person if possible. We’ll cut and exchange coupons and talk whether you win the book or not. Oct. 1 from 9:30 – 11 a.m. at Caribou Coffee, 3220 Ingersoll Ave. in Des Moines. RSVP by leaving a comment here (down at the bottom of this post) for one entry.
- Tweet about my giveaway and leave a comment here for this post to count as one entry: “I want to win a #frugal book from @juliecache”
- Continental U.S. only.
- Family members who do not live with me and Frugal Tuesday Tip hostesses ARE eligible for this giveaway.
- Deadline for RSVP and/or tweeting and leaving the respective comment is Sept. 29, 2011.
- I’ll use random.org to select a winner right before the meetup.
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is in its 35th week. Can you believe that? Keep checking here each week to read about our year-end plans. We’re thinking giveaways.
The other hostesses and I share our frugal tips with you and ask you to participate here every week. Anything that you do in a frugal way can be included — food, crafts, clothing shopping, almost everything can be done for less.
You can participate by:
- Clicking on and reading the links below that interest you
- Using the Tweet, Like, +1, and Share buttons above to share the frugal love. Everyone loves to save a buck or two.
- Adding a frugal tip of your own. Use the comment area if you have a tip but no blog post to share.
- Adding your blog post to the linky. Your one post will show up on the four hostess websites — juliecache, plus Frugal Playground, Confessions of a Frugal Mind, and Learning the Frugal Life. Make sure your post was published within the last seven days. And use your permalink — read here for information on permalinks. Our linky is open until Friday night.
If you are linking up, be courteous and link back to this hostess page by copying and pasting the following text in your post, or you can copy (Control-A, Control-C) and paste (Control-V) the code in the box to place our blog hop button anywhere on your blog.