It’s Tuesday, time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip. Anyone can join the linky between now and Friday, March 30. I’m hoping to see fanastic Easter idea this week so I can get everything together and organized in my head. I know with my four kids, we’ll have many eggs that will need to be used rather quickly, so I’m linking a list of things to do with eggs and eggshells.
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a recent frugal tip from your blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool.Your post will appear on all of three of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Use your permalink, which is the URL to your post, not your home page. (Read here for help.)
- Keep your post on topic and match it to frugal living.
- Link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Link back to one of your hostesses in the post.
- Here’s our button to put in your post or sidebar — just copy the text in the box and paste in html view.