I had a lovely time at this month’s coupon meetup. The room was perfect and I love having other people “get me” when I talk about deals, binders, wishfully create the coupon-friendly manager, and overall understand frugal shopping. Here is a snapshot of some leftover coupons:
I’m hoping to schedule another meetup in June, and will create an event on Facebook for it. Most likely announcing to Learning the Frugal Life’s Facebook page. Go “like” her page now so you see it when it comes out.
Be sure to visit here tomorrow — I’ll post a photo of my kitchen scrap celery. It’s looking rather nice. I’d show you my green onions, too, but I did the opposite of Control the Chaos — I cut and used the root ends and placed them in water. I can’t tell if they are growing.
Lastly, START THINKING ABOUT MOTHER’S DAY. It’s coming sooner than you think. Link up your ideas for Mother’s Day gifts next week — a themed link! — to give everyone time to gather materials and act on your wonderful and thrifty posts.
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a recent frugal tip from your blog, then come here to add your post with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of three of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Use your permalink, which is the URL to your post, not your home page. (Read here for help.)
- Keep your post on topic and match it to frugal living, not a giveaway.
- Link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Link back to one of your hostesses in the post.
- Here’s our button to put in your post or sidebar — just copy the text in the box and paste in html view.