Welcome to the Frugal Tuesday Tip, a linky blog hop, dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle.
This week, I’m attending a special education conference. It’s a three day conference, and the first 1000 public (I think that means not professional) registrants got in free, so my tip this week is “Be an early bird!” Related to that is the next frugal tip: “Watch the webcast!” If you cannot take the travel time and expense, look for webcasts or webinars. My special education conference held a live feed at EduVision. For special needs ministries at church, I could use Key Ministry for online conferences. They’re free! You can explore other topics through the web, too, with the same travel savings — blogging, nutrition (I’ve watched webinars with Kitchen Stewardship and GNOWFGLINS), as well as Twitter parties. You can read my full tip over at Examiner.com.
Let’s get started on this week’s Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.