Welcome to the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
This is the weekly Frugal Tuesday Tip, a linky blog hop, dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle.
I’m at college orientation with my oldest child right now. My frugal tip is to attend in-state, public institutions for higher education. They are a great value. And dig this: the families we’ve met from other states are saying that Iowa’s out-of-state tuition is close to their in-state tuition back home. You can read my entire tip at this link here.
New to the Frugal Tuesday Tip?
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.