Holy cow! The County Fair is this week, which means…cue the sob songs…the end of summer. The county and state fairs are the swan songs of summer for me. I am not mentally ready for school to start, yet I see many school supply sales telling me that I must change gears. Are you ready to give up summer?
It’s time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is a linky blog hop dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.