My heart is lifted when I realize that we have more and more hours of sunlight as the days pass. I’ve been making garden plans in my head, and cannot wait for warm weather to come and stay. My younger son finished expanding one garden bed by a foot in width over the summer. I hope the plants I chose will survive the drought and winter. What are your garden plans for 2013?
It’s time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.