As I was shoveling my sidewalk this evening, my brainwaves moved into deep territory — the things that happened to me because of blogging.
I find it crazy to think that I’ve written blogs since 2007. I can pat myself on the back! So here is a list of things that wouldn’t have happened, or happened as easily or as quickly, without blogging:
- Coupon exchanges
- Food swaps
- Book reviews
- Understanding SEO (search engine optimization)
- Development of social media skills
- Saving a local historic barn
- Homeschool events that were not associated with a support group
- Networking with writers and photographers
- Content writing for websites
- Honey sales
- Honey bee relocations
- Learned some html and php to customize websites
- Development of photography skills
I feel really good about this list. For everything, there is a season.