A diverse background for a unique experience
My name is Julia.
Thank you for stopping by my website.
I am curious and like to learn new things and share my photographs and thoughts here.
You might find me being active with local food systems, working with honeybees, or spending time outdoors. I’m currently doing a great job of balancing the amount of time that I spend on the internet with the everything else. However, I’m needing to work on being present while I’m at home.
I hope you read my posts and leave comments because I’d love to get to know you. Maybe we could work together sometime.
My past experience can be found through my writing and work at these websites:
I’ve also published work at:
- Yahoo! Voices, Group Fitness Problems and How to Fix Them
- Examiner (various topics)
- Uptake Playlists (bought by Groupon), Des Moines Weekend on a Budget
- Crossroads Canyon, for topics of beekeeping, home canning, rain barrels, harvesting garden seeds, herb gardening, and travel first aid kits
- Simple Lives Featured Post regarding nature and food foraging and another Featured Post about food auctions