Rain barrel, part 3

The second rain barrel’s got a leaky connection and I can’t fix it in a satisfactory way until it’s empty. After a couple minutes tightening the pipe clamp some more, I spent ten minutes yesterday on my hands and knees searching for the teflon tape (successfully). The leak is fairly slow now, but since it is raining, more pressure will work against the leak as the barrel fills. We’ll see how much is left when morning comes. And thanks, Dad, for the concrete blocks that I used to set the barrel on. They work great.

Now to place those sandstone remnants around the barrel….

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top