Week 31 of the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
I love Tuesdays!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is the time of the week when my hostesses and I share our frugal tips with you and ask you to participate, too. Anything done frugally can be included — food, crafts, clothing shopping, almost everything can be done for less.
You can participate by:
- Clicking on and reading the links below that interest you
- Sharing the links below with the “Facebook like” buttons and other social media avenues
- Adding a frugal tip of your own, by either using the comment area if you have a tip but no blog post to share
- adding your blog post to the linky. Your one post will show up on the four hostess websites! Make sure your post was published within the last seven days. Our linky is open until Friday night.
Your Frugal Tuesday Tip hostesses are:
- Kimberly at Frugal Playground
- Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
- Julia S. at Confessions of a Frugal Mind
- and me, juliecache!
If you are linking up, be courteous and link back to this hostess page by copying and pasting the following text in your post, or you can copy (Control-A, Control-C) and paste (Control-V) the code in the box to place our blog hop button anywhere on your blog. You know it looks cool.