~~ I just need to photograph the dress makeover. It’s been done for months. ~~
Fall begins as a big schedule change with school starting. My oldest is a senior in high school! Now that fall is nearing the middle of its season, I’m looking to settle into some crafts. Being the frugal gal that I am, I’ve been scanning the internet for ways to craft without spending much money. Here is what I’m considering:
- A thimble holder! How cute is that?
- Dog toys. For my oldest to make for our neighbor.
- Every single one of these newspaper projects.
- A yarn remnant necklace. Because I can’t throw yarn away.
- A t-shirt quilt (maybe like this one). This will happen. “A” of GAIN has saved her softball shirts ever since we saw Fulcrum Man. I am also considering the donation of a silent auction item for a t-shirt quilt. Quilting with someone else’s material would be fun.