Planning is definitely a good way to maintain a frugal lifestyle. Today I’m asking everyone to start gathering frugal Easter ideas for next week’s linky. We’ll accept any frugal post, but would really like to see Easter ideas. I’ve colored eggs without the seasonal kits for many years. Have you done this, too?
Sara, Learning the Frugal Life
Jennifer, Getting Ahead
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a recent frugal tip from your blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool.Your post will appear on all of three of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Use your permalink, which is the URL to your post, not your home page. (Read here for help.)
- Keep your post on topic and match it to frugal living.
- Link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Link back to one of your hostesses in the post.
- Here’s our button to put in your post or sidebar — just copy the text in the box and paste in html view.
Ooooh I’m gonna have to get ready! It’s coming up quick this year!
Comments are closed.