Welcome to the Frugal Tuesday Tip, a linky blog hop, dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. Wow — 70 weeks! Thank you to everyone who joins us each week and either links up or comes to read and get some frugal inspiration — there are over 3000 readers in a typical week. My favorite post last week came from my co-host Jennifer with Feeding the Family Dinner When Pressed for Time. Let’s get started on this week’s Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
Jennifer at Getting Ahead
and me, juliecache!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.
Comments are closed.