Welcome to the Frugal Tuesday Tip, a linky blog hop, dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle.
My favorite post last week came from Don’t Waste the Crumbs, which was about using the appropriate clothes washer settings. I can attest to the truth in it now that I have my front-load washing machine. Our water bill is one third what it was with our top-loading machine. Check out these water conservation tips as well. I also really liked seeing the results of mulching from Laura Williams’ Musings. Mulch can be easy to find and free, as I wrote last week. Let’s get started on this week’s Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
Jennifer at Getting Ahead
and me, juliecache!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for featuring my water level tip Julia! I’m looking forward to reading more of your water conservation tips!!
Thank you Julie for featuring my Compost Makes My Plants Happy post!
Comments are closed.