I’ve accepted that I’ll need to buy school supplies soon. I haven’t seen the best deals yet, but I know they are coming. See the article I linked this week to learn the strategies I use. After twelve years of having kids in school, I have a good idea of how to shop for school supplies.
It’s time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is a linky blog hop dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
- Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
- Jennifer at Getting Ahead
- and me, juliecache!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.
Happy savings this week!
Thanks for hosting! I am sharing my tip for saving money on organic popcorn.
Comments are closed.