I started getting ready for a handmade holiday a few weeks ago. Since knitting and gardening and cooking are not completely accessible to everyone, I thought I’d share something that most people can cheaply and easily do. It’s something my sister-in-law introduced us to a while back — making gift bows. All you need is magazine paper and brads or a stapler.
These first two links do not use a center loop (you’ll understand if you take a look); the last link makes a bow with a center loop.
My daughter and I made a few this afternoon before dinner as she prepares for a 4-H presentation this month. We thought the other families would benefit from this with the holidays coming up.
Let’s move on to the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
It’s time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is a linky blog hop dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
- Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
- Jennifer at Getting Ahead
- and me, juliecache!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.