Welcome to the Frugal Tuesday Tip, everyone!
I’d like to start this post by saying it’s a mad world out there. Traffic is crazy around the shopping malls. If you haven’t got your shopping done for the holidays and need some extra money, I just read about a local business called DMGigs. Maybe your town has something like it.
It’s an exchange site for freelancing. I started exploring it yesterday after reading an article about it in my local newspaper. (Sunday papers have grocery coupons!) I understand all but one area of the website (the scrolling want ads). I haven’t put any of my wants on the site, but I did respond to two want ads, so no success story to share at the moment. Craig’s List (national) is another place that I’ve searched for contract work. You probably have a skill that someone desires — think creatively about how you could sell your skill and you may end up with some extra money. It seems scary at first, but I have found that it’s like selling anything else and is quite time efficient.
It’s time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is a linky blog hop dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
- Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
- Jennifer at Getting Ahead
- and me, juliecache!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.