Hey, frugal families. One week until Christmas means I’m out of town. Our gift to the kids this year includes a family vacation. We’ve become fans of staying in condos and rental houses.
With four kids, we have to get two hotel rooms, which makes for odd privacy and sleeping configurations, and not much space. We’ve looked at house sitting, but most of it entails animal care. We have animal allergies, so that’s not attractive to us. However, for the same price as two hotel rooms, we can get an entire house, driveway, lawn, etc. It’s great for us.
It’s time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.