After making fairy gardens, I think my next garden project ought to be Milk Jug Greenhouses. I’ve seen them on many blogs and on Pinterest. The longer days definitely have me itching to begin. No wonder people are active with their terrarium and fairy garden hobbies during winter.
The biggest obstacle to the Milk Jug Greenhouse is everyone’s instinctual habit of crushing milk jugs as a way to conserve space in our recycling bin! I’ve tried twice myself to save milk jugs, only to look at the jug 20 minutes later and say, “Why is that milk jug sitting there? It ought to be in the recycling bin.”
It’s time for the Frugal Tuesday Tip!
The Frugal Tuesday Tip is a linky blog hop dedicated to encouraging the frugal lifestyle. The Frugal Tuesday Tip is hosted by:
- Sara at Learning the Frugal Life
- Jennifer at Getting Ahead
- and me, juliecache!
Anyone with a frugal tip can share. Just post a frugal tip on your own blog, then come here to add your post (the permalink) with the linky tool. Your post will appear on all of our blogs. Please adhere to the following rules or your post may be deleted:
- Please use your permalink, which is the URL to your post not your home page. If you don’t know what a permalink is you’ll find instructions here.
- Please keep your post on topic.
- Please link to a post you have written in the past 7 days.
- Please DO NOT link to a giveaway.
- Please link back to one of your hostesses or add the button below to your post.
I had to read and re read this post to get a grip on what a milk jug greenhouse actually was. Ive finally got it but I think Id rather spend the time on a fairy garden, I imagine the finished product is far more rewarding
Comments are closed.